Coronavirus in India: First Case Reported in Kerala
As photographers, we travel the world and undoubtedly, one of our biggest inspirations to get the best clicks is “Kerala”. It broke our heart when we got to know that the first case of coronavirus in India has been reported from Kerala. Hence, we found it our foremost duty to research on Coronavirus outbreak and educate our audience about it.
Symptoms Check for Coronavirus in India
Coronavirus in India is one of the biggest concerns of the nation. So, according to Indian health officials, these are some of the major symptoms of the Coronavirus outbreak. If any patient experiences them, the best practice would be to get a medical checkup as soon as possible.
- Shortness of breath,
- Runny nose,
- Sore throat,
According to the officials, these symptoms of Coronavirus outbreak may range from 2 to 14 days. People with a weakened immune system are more likely to be affected by Coronavirus in India.
Precautions to Stay Away from Coronavirus Outbreak
Precaution is certainly the best cure for any problem in life. If you want to stay away from Coronavirus in India and want to protect your loved ones, these are some of the precautionary measures you should take.
- Wash the hands regularly with a soap that specializes in killing harmful bacteria, viruses, and germs. Make sure to at least rinse the hands for 20 seconds.
- Make sure to apply an alcohol-based hand sanitizer frequently. Purchase one which contains at least 60% alcohol.
- This also implies that you should not touch your eyes, nose or mouth with dirty or unclean hands – to avoid germs getting inside your body.
- By avoid close contact with someone who is ill, you can be at the safe side too.
- And just in case you are sick, the best you can do is to stay away from people and cover your nose or mouth with a tissue in case you sneeze or cough.
- Not only your hands, ensure that your surroundings, surfaces, and regularly touched items are also clean and germ-free.
Transmission of Coronavirus Outbreak: Coronavirus in India can spread from person-to-person within contact of about 6 feet.
Currently, there is no vaccine available to prevent this virus and scientists all around the world are working hard to understand it. So, the best approach to be safe from the Coronavirus outbreak is to take preventive actions. This is a life-threatening virus that needs specialized, aggressive care in an ICU if diagnosed. So, take precautions and keep yourself safe.